28 June 2008

Answering Phones

In keeping with the phone tales of the past few weeks, I started my first temporary job since graduating college at my dad's office as the fill-in receptionist while the normal receptionist moves this weekend. Boring job, especially on a Friday, because in the construction industry, everyone apparently takes off after 3:30, and I needed to be there until close of business at 5:00. At least I got to read one of my books - Ice Station by Matt Reilly. I should find out all the final details about my job with Summit Consulting Group this week in preparation for my start there on or about July 7th. I'm looking forward to finally getting my foot in the proverbial door. As a final note, I'm watching history in the making right now, as the LA Dodgers are beating the LA Angels without having gotten a single hit.... it'll be cool if the game ends that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment