24 April 2008

RIP Tom Campbell

On Tuesday morning, my grandfather, Tom Campbell passed away from natural causes. I didn't really know him well, and I haven't seen him in over a decade. But still, it touched my family because, well, he was my mom's father. So my parents are flying out to Michigan today to go to his funeral. I will be staying in Flagstaff finishing school up and staying relatively close to home in case of an emergency here with my siblings or my great-grandfather, who was hospitalized last weekend with severe pneumonia. Apparently, he was intubated and placed on a ventilator for a while, and is now off it, but may not make it through much more than a couple weeks, if that. So that sucks. In the meantime, I am trying to finish up my last 16 days of school before graduation, which includes 5 tests/quizzes, 3 papers, and a Challenge Exam for JLS 130 which I have yet to schedule. If I survive these next 16 days, I am pretty sure I can do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment