25 April 2009

Three Games, One Week

I hit the baseball jackpot this week! Okay, maybe not, but I did get lucky enough to go to three games this week: Monday and Tuesday against the Rockies thanks to my dad and Nate who got tickets from their companies, and today's game against the San Francisco Giants (Justin Upton bobblehead day!). Not only that, we had some killer seats Monday (second deck just off first base) and Tuesday (first deck in foul ball territory off first base), and our seats today are in the brand new-ish "All-You-Can-Eat" section out in left field! Hot dogs, popcorn, sodas, beers, etc! Also, I'm trying to keep my record solid: I've only been to three losing games in my life at Chase Field, one of which came on Tuesday. So to take 2-out-of-3 in my own little personal series here, Max Scherzer needs a win against Randy Johnson in today's game. Tall order be damned, I'm calling the score right now as of 12:30pm 4/25/09 as Giants 3, DBacks 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment