29 June 2009

Updates

1. Caught my first foul ball at the Rangers-DBacks game on June 23rd (last Tuesday) off the bat of Marlon Byrd in the 7th inning. If you go back and watch the game, you can totally see me a few times during the game in the front row, near the Golden Glover on the third base side. We even won the game, so it was extra special. 2. Missed a foul ball on the fly by about 5 feet last Wednesday. I had a bead on it forever and ran out of room to try to catch it because I ran into somebody (sorry!!) standing there. Drat! 3. Started a new exercise program and diet today to help me lose some weight. My target goal is to get down to 220 lbs. I feel like it's totally doable. I'll be walking 1-2 miles per day every day, eating smaller portions, and weight training. So we'll see what happens. If I can at least lose the fat while building muscle, that'll be great. I'd love to get down under 25% body fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment